Join us at MarTech®, September 16-18 in Boston, for an unrivaled conference experience featuring 55+ sessions and keynotes, 60+ real-world experts, hundreds of martech solutions, AI-powered networking, and the actionable tactics you need to overcome the universal challenges of modern marketing:
- Struggling to see results? The experts you’ll meet are ready to share the strategies, playbooks, and tactics they’ve used to maximize ROI, build successful teams, and translate data into meaningful action. See the agenda here.
- Looking for the right solution? Efficiently evaluate 100+ martech solutions in the Expo Hall. See how those solutions are producing results with case studies and comprehensive tutorials in The Discover MarTech Theater and Solutions Track.
- Does your boss need convincing? Return to the office loaded with presentations, data, and evidence from successful brands that will support and validate your initiatives and strategies.
- Need a deep dive on a specific topic? Choose from any of the 8 expert-led workshops on topics including agile marketing, SEO operations, building marketing teams, and evaluating solutions. Check out the complete list of pre-conference workshops.
Register NOW & enjoy up to $900 in savings
Alpha rates expire THIS Saturday, July 13 at 11:59PM… now is your chance to save big. Pick your ideal pass and register now! Once these savings are gone, they’re gone – so don’t delay!
- All Access: Complete access to all conference sessions, keynotes, networking events, exhibitors, sponsor presentations, amenities, and more. Book now and save $450 off on-site rates!
- All Access + Workshop Combo (best value!): Dive deeper and learn more with a half-day, pre-conference workshop. Book now and save $900 off on-site rates! (Workshop-only passes are also available.)
- Expo+: Searching for marketing technology tools? Focused on growing your network? Pick up a FREE Expo+ pass to enjoy unlimited Expo Hall access, full-length Solution Track sessions, sponsor presentations in the Discover MarTech Theater, select networking, downloadable speaker presentations, refreshments, free WiFi, and more.
See you in Boston 🙂
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily Marketing Land. Staff authors are listed here.